How to Post On Facebook
Let's take a moment to review some basics on how to share a post on Facebook. Back when you first started with Facebook you may have jumped in and started using it without ever having someone walk you through step by step the options and settings. Let's take a closer look together on the process to post and share on FB.
Your timeline is where you can see your posts or posts you've been tagged in displayed by date. Your timeline is also part of your profile. You can post to your timeline either from the top of your timeline or from News Feed and your followers will see what you post in their timeline feed.
1. From the top of your timeline or News Feed, click what type of post you want to share (ex: Status, Photo/Video).
2. Type in your post, be deliberate with your content and make sure your voice and personality shine through.
- Add a video, picture or graphic
- You can also tag people or business pages by typing: @ Name of page or person
- Add a location (check-in)
- Add an emotion
3. Select an audience for your post.
*Change to public for company/business related posts*
4. Select album to file image (optional, default is mobile upload or timeline)
5. Location Services (optional, default is selected)
Swipe up to reveal an expanded list of posting options.